Oh yummy. This was dream-a-vicious. Thanks again to the Autoimmune Paleo Cookbook and Action Plan.
6 strips organic bacon, chopped
2 leeks, whites only, chopped
1 tsp minced fresh garlic
2 heads cauliflower, cut into small florets
6 cups Chicken bone broth
2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
1. Fry bacon in saucepan, stirring frequently, until cooked and crispy, about 5 min. Transfer to a towel-lined plate and set aside.
2. Place saucepan back on heat without wiping, add leeks and garlic and sauce.
3. Add cauliflower and broth to saucepan and add water to cover if cauliflower is not covered by liquid by at least 1 "
4. Bring to boil, then reduce to low, simmering until cauliflower tender, about 20 minutes.
5. Transfer to a food processor and use and immersion blender and process. Pour soup back into pot and add bacon. Serve warm with fresh parsley.