Purification. Another great essential oil blend included in the Young Living Starter Kit. This is where I began my essential oils journey, and Purification and Thieves were the first two oils that I really latched onto right away because of the sicknesses that were underway at my house when my oils kit came in! Because it helps to purify and cleanse the air, I was diffusing it on and off to rid the illnesses from our halls :) And it worked!
Other uses for Purification:
1. Yucky car odors: I like to add a few drops of this oil blend to a cotton ball and use a clip or clothes pin to "diffuse" away the smells that can pile up in the SUV
2. Kick the cough: Diffuse 4-5 drops to assist in getting rid of a cough
3. Acne: Add purification to your current healthy moisturizer or toner and apply twice daily or add directly to blemishes using a cotton swab
4. Laundry refresh: Add Purification to the washing machine to freshen stale laundry
5. Insect repellant: Dilute several drops of this essential oil blend in a glass spray bottle. Shake before use and spray to repel those pests! You can also add a few other oils like Citronella, Clove, Lemongrass, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Cajeput, Eucalyptus, Cedar, Catnip, Lavender, or Mint, as well as Witch Hazel.
6. Shoe Stink Be Gone: Add a couple of drops to shoes to help neutralize odors
7. Eliminate the trash fragrance: Add to a cotton ball and place at the bottom of trash receptacles
8. Purify the air: Diffuse Purification to dispel unpleasant odors, remove impurities, rid of illness. I like to use this in hotels when traveling!
9. Relieve blisters: Apply 1-2 drops to a blister to fight infection and speed healing
10. Soothe the throat: Rub Purification oil to the outside of the neck for relief
11. Deodorant: Simple, all-natural. Simply rub a few drops to each armpits daily. Add a drop of sage oil for anti-perspirant as well.
Now remember, not all oils are created equal. I can only speak for and the only oil company I recommend is Young Living. Please do not attempt to purchase this oil from a retail store. Most essential oils sold in stores is a completely different formula that is at best diluted and at worst adulterated. You can purchase any of these therapeutic grade oils from Young Living as a retail customer, but it is a much better value to purchase it as a wholesale member (24% less in fact)! This one is even included in the Young Living Essential Oils Premium Start Kit. For my story on getting started with oils, as well as more information on purchasing from Young Living, check this post out.
If you would like to sign up as a wholesale member or distributor under Ericka Soileau, visit YoungLiving.com, click on Sign Up and follow directions. Use # 2694668 as your enroller and sponsor # and/or contact email@example.com for more information.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on this website. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.