PanAway is the essential oil I am highlighting today. It is a nice pain-relieving blend that includes peppermint, wintergreen, clove, and helichrysum oils.
1. Muscular pain: Rub on muscles to help alleviate soreness and discomfort
2. Headache: Rub PanAway on your temples and forehead to ease head tension
3. Sciatic pain: Rub 2-3 drops at the base of the spine to reduce nerve pain.
4. Joint pain in pets: For arthritic pets, massage several drops diluted with carrier oil on location
5. Back massage: Incorporate PanAway into your next massage for an invigorating and pain- alleviating experience
6. Muscle cramp: Massage into the area to ease the pain
7. Shin splints: apply diluted to the shins to alleviate the discomfort. Alternate with ice therapy
8. Fibromyalgia: Dilute with carrier oil and massage/ rub in the areas of muscular pain
9. Bruising: Apply to the bruised area to speed healing and for an analgesic effect
10. Joint pain: Natural relief for joint discomfort
11. Post-workout relief: Apply to the bottom of the feet as well as to localized problem areas for overall relief
Now remember, not all oils are created equal. I can only speak for and the only oil company I recommend is Young Living. Please do not attempt to purchase this oil from a retail store. Most essential oils sold in stores is a completely different formula that is at best diluted and at worst adulterated. You can purchase any of these therapeutic grade oils from Young Living as a retail customer, but it is a much better value to purchase it as a wholesale member (24% less in fact)! This one is even included in the Young Living Essential Oils Premium Start Kit. For my story on getting started with oils, as well as more information on purchasing from Young Living, check this post out.
If you would like to sign up as a wholesale member or distributor under Ericka Soileau, visit YoungLiving.com, click on Sign Up and follow directions. Use # 2694668 as your enroller and sponsor # and/or contact email@example.com for more information.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on this website. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.