I have been highlighting the 10 Young Living Oils from the Everyday Oil Collection that is included with the Premium Starter kit. This is, by far, the best way to get started with essential oil, as the kit includes 11 oils, a home diffuser, free samples to share, and lots of information. Click here to get started on your very own essential oils journey!
Another of my favorites. I have to share Stress Away next. I actually wear this amazing blend as a perfume because it smells A-Maze-Ing.
This blend including lime, vanilla, copaiba and cedarwood leads to calming and relaxation naturally!
1. Perfume: dab on wrist and neck and smell amazing
2. Calming for kids: Diffuse and dab (diluted) to the back of the neck when the children get wound up
3. Sleep: Roll on the back of the neck before bed as a sleep aid
4. Relaxation: Rub along the muscles of your neck and on temples when you are feeling tense
5. Stress Away: Just as the name suggest, diffuse or inhale to ease stressful symptoms
6. Relaxing Bath: add a few drops to some epsom salt and add that to a warm bath. m
7. Enhance your mood: Diffuse or rub on neck for mood balancing
8. Great gift: A great gift to give to someone you care about who is dealing with a lot of stress
9. PMS: wear as a perfume, diffuse, or inhale from the bottle for relief from PMS symptoms
10. Anxiety: Individuals prone to high anxiety levels have found great benefit using Stress Away topically and aromatically.