Wow, does Frankincense ever smell amazing. It is incredibly powerful as well.
1. Skin tags, scars, wrinkle: Apply/massage 1-2 drops directly, once daily until gone
2. Sadness: Start the day by rubbing a drop of Frankincense onto the crown of the head or use aromatically
3. Cellular support: Fights malignant, abnormal cell growth
4. Immune boost: Massage frankincense oil to the spine or on the bottom of the feet (diluted with children) to boost the immune system. It can also be taken in capsule form.
5. Strengthen Fingernails: Massage 1 drop across each set of nails daily.
6. Calming: Place a drop in the palm, rub the hands together, cup hands over mouth and take a few deep breaths
7. Respiratory care: Use diluted with carrier oil as a chest rub to improve breathing, or diffuse. This helps to break up mucus
8. Concentration: Diffuse to improve focus
9. Inflammation: Massage to the inflicted area or dissolve a drop under the tongue
10. Oral Health: Use as a preventative for oral issues. Make your own toothpaste with frankincense oil and baking soda
11. Diuretic: Helps to reduce water in the body through urination
Now remember, not all oils are created equal. I can only speak for and the only oil company I recommend is Young Living. Please do not attempt to purchase this oil from a retail store. Most essential oils sold in stores is a completely different formula that is at best diluted and at worst adulterated. You can purchase any of these therapeutic grade oils from Young Living as a retail customer, but it is a much better value to purchase it as a wholesale member (24% less in fact)! This one is even included in the Young Living Essential Oils Premium Start Kit. For my story on getting started with oils, as well as more information on purchasing from Young Living, check this post out.
If you would like to sign up as a wholesale member or distributor under Ericka Soileau, visit YoungLiving.com, click on Sign Up and follow directions. Use # 2694668 as your enroller and sponsor # and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on this website. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.