2-3 lb organic grass-fed roast (shoulder, arm, chuck, or sirloin tip- can also use trimmed brisket)
3 cloves garlic
olive or coconut oil
salt, black pepper, and red pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 deg. Season roast with salt, pepper and red pepper.
2. Chop onions, and garlic and place in small bowl. Season this with seasonings as well.
3. Stuff the roast in several places with the onion and garlic mixture.
4. Place about 1-2 Tbsp oil in the bottom of a roaster and dip roast on both sides. Place roast in oven safe pot, stuffing side up.
5. Cook roast until bottom of pan is very brown, basting about every hour (takes about 2 hours) Add water in the last 15 min
for a rich gravy.