Monday, June 11, 2012
8-10 Red potatoes,, peeled, cut into large wedges
6 garlic cloves
1/4 c olive oil
1 c water
1 Tbsp oregano
1 to 1 1/2 lemon, juice of
sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 440. Spray pan. Place all ingredients into a large baking pan and season to taste with salt and black pepper.
2. Using clean hands, toss to distribute. Garlic will drop into the water/oil, but flavor will still permeate potatoes.
3. Bake for 40 min. Once a golden-brown crust has formed, stir and bring the white underside up. Season again with salt and pepper. You may need to add another 1/2 c water if they appear to be drying.
4. Place back in oven for another 40 min.
* we had these delicious potatoes with oven fried chicken!